Aptiv, formerly known as Delphi, is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
To support our team at the new manufacturing plant in Leskovac we are currently looking for:
Environmental Health & Safety Specialist
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinating general risk assessments and other safety assessments to support Health, Safety and Environmental management
- Coordinating incident investigations and Root Cause Analysis
- Implementing preventive and periodic testing of working environment and work equipment
- Monitoring implementation of measures for the safety and health of employees at work
- Controlling of the disposal and removal of all types of waste that is generated in accordance with legal regulations and internal standards
- Cooperating with occupational health services in all matters in the field of safety and health
- Maintaining relevant EHS documentation
- Preparing applicable HSE reports
- Bachelor/Master degree technical and technology
- Minimum 2 years of experience in field of Health & Safety and in environmental protection
- Certificate for Health and Safety at work
- Certificate for Fire protection
- Advanced knowledge of English language
- Advanced organizational skills
- Experience in automotive industry will be considered as advantage
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause electronically.
To learn more about Aptiv visit aptiv.com.