Equipment Engineer - Cutting, Novi Sad
Lear Corporation is a leading global Tier 1 automotive supplier that serves all of the world’s major automakers with content on more than 300 vehicle nameplates worldwide. With facilities in 38 countries on six continents, Lear operates in every major auto producing region of the world. Achieving $18.2 billion in 2013 sales, Lear ranks #151 among the Fortune 500. Headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, Lear's world-class products are designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of more than 156,000 employees. Lear shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol [LEA].
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Maintaining technical availability of the equipment used in cutting and crimping area according to production purposes
- Ensuring functionality of the equipment according to the production needs
- Identifying modifications to the machinery and equipment in order to improve its availability, reducing the maintenance costs
- Analyzing data of other departments for new components/tools
- Change technical specifications according to customer requirements
- Analyzing technical modification, engineering changes and new product
- Making proposals regarding the working flux and layout of the equipment
- Creating and implementation of procedures, work and operating instructions of equipment in the production process
- Reference: F1akV0iTIeSnxNM_Ixfb5OlxNp8zobld_MFcfLV_VJ0.
Experience and Education Required:
- University degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Electronical)
- Experience in wiring industry in cutting and crimping area
- Good knowledge about KOMAX machines
- Self-motivated team worker
- Proactive person ready to work in a dynamic environment
- Fluency in English and PC literacy (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Willingness to move to Serbia
Deadline for applications: 28.03.2018.