Lear Corporation is ranked #151 on the Fortune 500 with world-class products designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of talented employees. As a leading supplier of automotive seating and electrical, Lear serves its customers with global capabilities while maintaining individual commitment. With headquarters in Southfield, Michigan, Lear maintains 257 locations in 39 countries around the globe and employs approximately 165,000 employees.
Currently we are searching for:
EQUIPMENT ENGINEER PREASSEMBLY, Novi Sad
- Maintaining technical availability of the equipment according to production purposes
- Ensuring functionality of the preassembly equipment according to the production needs
- Identifying modifications to the machinery and equipment in order to improve its availability, reducing the maintenance costs
- Analyzing data of other departments for new components/tools
- Change technical specifications according to customer requirements
- Analyzing technical modification, engineering changes and new product
- Making proposals regarding the working flux and layout of the equipment
- Creating and implementation of procedures, work and operating instructions of equipment in the production process on preassembly
- University degree in technical field
- Minimum 1 year experience in the relevant field
- Good knowledge of equipment and tools used in automotive industry
- Advanced MS Office knowledge
- Fluency in English
- Very good skills of prioritisation, very good communication skills
Deadline for applications: 14.06.2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.