Equipment Engineer for Testing Equipment, Novi Sad
Lear Corporation is a leading global Tier 1 automotive supplier that serves all of the world’s major automakers with content on more than 300 vehicle nameplates worldwide. With facilities in 38 countries on six continents, Lear operates in every major auto producing region of the world. Achieving $16.2 billion in 2013 sales, Lear ranks #151 among the Fortune 500. Headquartered in Southfield, Michigan, Lear's world-class products are designed, engineered and manufactured by a diverse team of more than 156,000 employees. Lear shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol [LEA].
Your core responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for installation and validation of test equipment (electrical boards, clip testers)
- Maintaining technical availability of the equipment according to production purposes
- Ensuring functionality of the equipment according to the production needs
- Identifying modifications to the machinery and equipment in order to improve its availability, reducing the maintenance costs
- Analyzing data of other departments for new components/tools
- Change technical specifications according to customer requirements
- Analyzing technical modification, engineering changes and new product
- Making proposals regarding the working flux and layout of the equipment
- Creating and implementation of procedures, work and operating instructions of equipment in the production process
- University degree in Engineering
- Desired experience with testing electrical equipment
- Experience in wiring industry will be considered as an advantage
- Advanced knowledge of Excel (knowledge of macros desired)
- Fluency in English
- Proactivity, capability for team work and work in dynamic environment
Deadline for applications: 24.11.2017.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno