Become part of shaping the future of esports!
Abios is a Stockholm-based company, founded in 2013. Since then, we’ve provided industry-leading esports data and technology across the globe. Our customers include world-famous esports teams, search engines, and sportsbooks. We provide them with ways of decoding, making sense of, and using data from esports tournaments and matches. The data is made available through APIs on which entire esports products can be built, to tools for statistical analysis, odds, and data visualization. Our headquarters are situated in Stockholm, Sweden with offices in Manila and Tallinn.
Abios strives to provide the building blocks for the growth of the esports industry. You can be a part of that journey! We are looking for great people who aim to set new standards for best practices and share our love for esports! As the industry grows and more companies become invested, the need for esports data grows. We are now looking to expand our Trading Team to support our Odds Product.
Work with our Esports Trading Team!
Working closely alongside the entire Abios team of esports enthusiasts, the Esports Trader will be part of live trading the Odds Product for Abios.
To succeed in this role, we believe you have a passion for esports games and betting, combined with strong numerical and analytical skills.
Your main responsibilities will include collection, analysis, and input of various esports data along with analysis of esports odds market performance.
You will report directly to the Head of Trading and work in close cooperation with the live esports data team.
- Trading esports matches on behalf of Abios Odds Product
- Collecting, managing, and analysing data for different esports
- Giving feedback and input in order to improve Abios Odds Products
- Creation and delivery of Abios Odds Product for several esports
- Analysis of esports and market performance
- Close cooperation with the live esports data team
Does The Following Sound Like You?
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Good understanding of different popular game titles.
- Deep knowledge and understanding of the esports ecosystem.
- Excellent communication and social skills.
- Prior experience within the betting, sports, or esports industry is a plus.
- Analytical and problem-solving mindset
With Abios growing tremendously in the esports market, you can be part of both shapings the company and your career.
When applying please add a CV and Cover Letter in English.
Exciting field with the opportunity for personal development.
Stockholm's best view from the office on the 9th floor of Södra Teatern in central Stockholm. Additional offices in Manilla and Tallinn.
Custom-built gaming room and colleagues who love esports.
The strength and security of an expanding and established company.
Excellent working climate in a motivated international team.
We are open to fully remote work.
- Švedska, Inostranstvo, Mosebacke Torg 1