Euronet Services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Software Technical Analyst in Global CS Department.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT) facilitates the movement of payments around the world and serves as a critical link between our partners — Financial Institutions, Retailers, Service Providers — and their end Consumers, both locally and globally. Founded in 1994, Euronet has established itself as a leading electronic payments provider. Euronet's customers are served from three core business segments: Electronic Financial Transactions (EFT – including Payments Software), Prepaid (epay) and Money Transfer. The Company has been nationally ranked by both Fortune and Forbe’s magazine.
We are currently looking for a
Software Technical Analyst
in Global CS Department Based in Serbia office in Belgrade
Euronet Worldwide is seeking for CUSTOMER SUPPORT TECHNICAL ANALYST reporting to the Director of Customer Support. This is a full-time, permanent, on-site position. Duties are performed under general supervision.
- Responsible for providing initial software application support to customer inquiries and problems, assessing the nature of customer problems, and tracking and reporting resolution of problem to customer
- Provides second level software application support specializing in a specific Euronet Product line
- Responsible for providing technical guidance, consultation and support for Customer Support Representatives
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Knowledge of AS/400 , iSeries platform and OS/400 operating system
- Knowledge of RPG, CL, or Java/SQL programming language
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work and interact within a team environment as well as in a standalone environment
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and serve as customer advocate
- Ability to perform administrative functions
- Fluency in English both verbal and written
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of ITM, Euronet software products
- Knowledge of the banking environment including ATM processes, such as balancing, reporting and error resolution with a comprehension of the daily cycle
- Knowledge of Card Processing, including debit and credit cards and/or electronic financial transactions
- PCI DSS awareness
- ITIL/ISO 20000 certificate
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Accounting or a related academic field or 3 years comparable experience in either a banking environment, a programming environment or technical service oriented environment
- Professional and international working environment
- Opportunity to advance professionally
- Competitive salary package
General office environment. May require long hours and weekends with a second shift assignment. Will be required to handle after hour calls, provide support from home or remotely and participate in a beeper rotation.
If you feel you possess the skills listed above and you are interested in the job, please send your Curriculum Vitae and Motivation letter in English via email and visit our website at: www.euronetworldwide.com
Deadline for applications: 27.03.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!