Euronet Services d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Junior Developer – University Graduate.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Euronet Worldwide Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT) is a global leader for processing secure electronic financial transactions. Our products facilitate the movement of payments around the world and connect our partners - financial institutions, retailers and mobile operators - with their end-consumers both locally and globally. We process over one billion payment transactions originating on our global automated teller machine (ATM) and point-of-sale (POS) networks using our proprietary technology platform.
We are currently looking for
Junior Developers – University Graduates
based in our Belgrade office
Interested in innovating from the ground up in a global, market leading company? We are developing products to support our existing clients while expanding into new sectors for financial services transformation. As an integral part of a diverse, close-knit development team, you will create world-class applications. You will have the opportunity to work with a range of technologies and platforms, and to contribute to all phases of development. We offer a highly collaborative, fast-paced environment where you can leverage your expertise to help establish new industry standards. Our ideal candidate has a passion for knowledge, a hunger to take on challenging and exciting projects, as well as an unrelenting drive to learn and teach others. If you are a fresh graduate from an IT University or are on your final year and close to graduation, you might just be the ideal candidate we are aiming to make a part of our fast-growing team.
This job might be for you if you:
- Are a fresh graduate, looking for the perfect place to start your career
- Want to be responsible for the development and support of a mission-critical solution and other enterprise applications using the latest architecture patterns
- Enjoy contributing to solutions servicing a global market in a rapidly-evolving and fast-paced payments industry
What you will be doing:
- Application development – Coding, unit testing, integration testing, documenting, QA testing support/resolution
- Database development – procedure/function coding, documenting, QA testing support/resolution, code optimization
- Production Installation and ongoing maintenance/enhancements of production deployed applications
What you will need for this position:
- College or University degree or final year of studies in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Transact-SQL
- Working knowledge of the following development environments:
- MS Visual Studio 2010 – 2017
- Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio 2005 – 2017
- Project and time management skills
- Passion for quality, performance and reliability
- Fluency in English both verbal and written
- Good problem solving and documentation skills
Added degrees and skills we value:
- Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Faculty of Mathematics and Faculty of Organizational Sciences degrees are preferred
- Experience in MS SQL Server programming
- Experience interacting with foreign, remote software engineers
- Experience in Software design
- Experience with ATM management, Cash management, and/or transaction reconciliation
What's in it for you:
Quite simply, the work. Meaningful work that makes people’s lives all over the world a little easier. At Euronet, we offer financial payment convenience to millions of individuals who may have never had access to such advantages before—and we do so with honesty, transparency and integrity. As we have evolved, we have remained true to those core beliefs, while using technology to create more and more connections, which allow our customers and end consumers even more flexibility and affordability.
Euronet Services headquartered in Belgrade, Serbia is a wholly owned subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc., a U.S.-based company. Listed on NASDAQ as EEFT, Euronet has market capitalization of over $4 billion USD.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Visit our website at: www.euronetworldwide.com
Deadline for applications: 01.05.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!