We are looking for:
Event Manager In-House
Belgrade, Novi Sad
The Event Manager is well organized professional who is able to manage the various types international events in full (trade shows, lunch & learns, webinars, presentations, seminars), from the planning and budgeting phase, through execution to post-show follow-up and reporting. Event Manager should have the skills to create event-related marketing campaigns, and collaborate with the marketing and sales team to generate demand for phoenixNAP.
CCBill integration partner phoenixNAP is a global IT services provider offering progressive Infrastructure-as-a-Service solutions from locations worldwide. Our bare metal server, cloud, hardware leasing and colocation options are built to meet the evolving technology demands businesses require without sacrificing performance.
The ideal candidate must be a creative and energetic marketer with experience in trade shows management and digital marketing, actively searching for new opportunities and solutions, able to create and execute critical marketing and event-related initiatives with compelling, optimized content and messaging.
- Position is full time; 40 hours per week of work
- Working hours are Monday to Friday from 12 PM -8 PM in order to ensure overlap with US-based team
Minimum (Necessary) Qualifications
- 2+ years’ experience in Event Management and Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or equivalent education or experience
- Understanding of mass email platform functionality
- Experience in the Information Technologies or Hosting industries preferred
- Experience using Sales Force or other CRM tool for campaign and lead tracking is a plus
- Experience using HubSpot or other inbound Marketing Automation Tool for email and social media deployment is a plus
- High degree of professionalism
- Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to interface effectively with all levels of employees/management
- Ability to stay focused to ensure that projects are completed accurately and on time
- Demonstrated excellent organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple interdepartmental tasks in a timely fashion
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Manage trade shows: contracting, budget allocation; early booking, planning the messaging and tactics with stakeholders; planning and executing booth-related activities (booth selection, design, furniture and equipment rental), coordinating between all interested parties, vendors and third-party agencies; training phoenixNAP sales representatives to support on-premise activities: pre and post show engagement, follow ups, post-show reporting; manage collateral and promotional materials needed
- Manage Lunch & Learns, presentations, workshops, seminars, webinars and similar online events (both live and recorded): creating and sending invitations; creating and managing registrations page; coordinating between all interested parties, vendors and third-party agencies; pre and post event engagement, follow ups, post-event reporting; managing webinar presentation platform; coordinating events video recording, editing, getting approvals for releasing the video, hosting and distributing video content, using it as an asset to create demand generation
- Partner communications regarding event scheduling, agenda creation, topic discussions, obtaining power points from speakers, tracking of costs and submission of relevant invoices for payment
- Support phoenixNAP sales representatives when they are attending events
- Yearly planning, budgeting and reporting for all events; cost tracking, management of event-related invoices, creation of relevant cost breakdowns and collection of relevant documentation for partner and co-marketing funds (MDF) sponsored events – including invoices, photos, samples of marketing brochures
- Research trade shows and events and suggest which ones phoenixNAP should participate and in what capacity
- Participate in other Marketing Department activities that support demand generation; perform other marketing duties as required
- Helps other team members with any issues they may encounter so as to maintain overall team effectiveness.
- Actively seeks to promote a healthy team environment so as to maintain and increase overall team morale and individual team members’ job satisfaction
- Whenever needed, interacts and assists with members of other teams so as to contribute to the overall company culture
- Carries out day-to-day communication with other teams so as to ensure that all team members are sufficiently aware of work being carried out by their colleagues
- Keeps supervisor(s) informed about any issues that may arise
- Establishes and maintains communication with all stakeholders so as to tackle issues or anomalies that may arise
- Interacts with other teams to ensure that all relevant departments are up to speed on all projects
What we offer
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Introductory training
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Free soft drinks, fruit, tea and coffee
- Social activities and very friendly working environment
If you are interested in this position, please send a cover letter and CV in English.
Deadline for applications: 21.11.2019.