We are looking for:
Event Production Manager
- M2Communications is looking for an organized and creative individual as a full-time Production Manager to lead the daily operations of M2C’s in-house and outsourced, technical areas, logistics and budgeting. To oversee the production component of M2Communications which include but not limited to: corporate / entertainment or sport events, product launches, small and large brand activations, exclusive parties, conferences, meetings and incentive programs.
- You will be involved with production from start to finish, working on international projects with global brands and companies.
- Reference: 1jOG5_Ep_x-fX89PHQCml3bIO2hEUkF8yTZ9Wwix-e4.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Project budgeting, supplier vendor coordination, production schedules, agendas, venue requests, asset management, travel documents and other production related tasks.
- Project management, executive production and overseeing all internal operations and team coordination including calendar and timeline management.
- Work closely with client relations team to develop creative proposals, presentations, cost estimates, schedules, and staffing needs for each project.
- Negotiating, coordinating and working with suppliers and freelance staff.
- Further developing existing relationships and securing new relationships with a multitude of national and international suppliers/vendors to secure favourable rates, products and services.
- Stay current with all relevant industry trends and technologies.
- Assisting with the analysis and creation of event planning and internal processes.
- Seeing challenges, and providing solutions to the even most difficult production problems.
- Client communication regarding all technical and logistical aspects of the project.
- Excellent knowledge of the event industry.
- A strong working knowledge of production elements (audio, video, lighting, staging, etc.) and how to integrate such elements together to achieve creative and successful events ranging from corporate business meetings to live stage shows.
- Experience with executive production and familiarity with different suppliers/vendors in the market (audio and lightning suppliers, venues, production designers, artists, performers, rental companies, printing companies, video, digital and animation studios, etc.).
- Creative agency, events and/or corporate marketing experience preferred.
- Strategic, creative and innovative thinker.
- Able to work independently and to negotiate best possible offers.
- You are super detail oriented and enjoy a fast-paced environment.
- You are a “doer” with exceptional problem-solving skills and ability to handle and execute numerous projects simultaneously, each flawlessly with a positive “can do” attitude.
- Excellent organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in leading and motivating a team.
- Perform like a champion regardless of stress or deadlines and thinking outside the box.
- You are willing/ready to work out of M2C office, travel as necessary and have business trips abroad with time flexibility and the ability to work nights and weekends.
- University degree with a minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in production that includes production management skills, technical knowledge and the ability to creatively produce presentations and events.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel & Power Point (or Keynote) is a must.
- Fluent in English speaking and writing.
- Active driver (category B).
- We are one of the fastest – growing privately held agencies. We specialize in experiential marketing, events, BTL and video production supported by in-house creative.
- See more here: www.m2c.rs We can’t wait to meet you!