ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation, in charge of travel itineraries
- Arranging programs of executive visits
- Organizing events and festivities
- In charge of social calendar and commitments
- Reminding the executive of important tasks
- Liaising with staff, suppliers and clients
- Miscellaneous tasks to support Executive and family
- Seek and acts upon performance feedback and perform additional related duties as assigned.
- Discretion and trustworthiness
- Able to respond in efficient and timely manner
- Strong research, planning and scheduling skills
- Two (2) years of Personal Assistant, Event Organizer experience, or travel agency experience
- Ability to analyze and resolve problems while exercising good judgment and maintaining the best interest of the property
- Ability to exercise independent judgment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of all guest and property information
- Ability to prioritize and organize work assignments
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Good-natured Team Player with Positive Attitude
- Must be detailed oriented, accurate and able to multitask
- Must have exceptional follow-up skills and be able to work independently.
- Strong communications skills, written and verbal. Ability to communicate (read and write) effectively in a business environment in English Language
- Advanced computer literacy
- Strong customer service ethics and practices
We offer a competitive salary and an excellent benefit package to a successful candidate.
This Job Description is only a guideline of duties; there will be additional responsibilities added by your Supervisor as necessary.
Please send us your CV in English Language.
Rok za konkurisanje: 26.07.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.