Association for Promotion of Serbian Food (APSF) is looking for an:
Association for Promotion of Serbian Food (APSF) was founded to create and strengthen the positive image of Serbian food locally and globally, by leading and developing partnerships among all participants in the specialty food promotion ecosystem: producers (from startups to market leaders), government institutions, HORECA segment, domestic and foreign retail chains, distributers and buyers, as well as media and the public – consumers.
The Association promotes the domestic food production as the treasure of our country, economy and culture, supports and strengthens Serbian products and producers, making them relevant in different markets through education and connecting people, companies and markets in a unique ecosystem.
The APSF creates new opportunities for networking, sources of knowledge and access to resources, inspires and creates initiatives and offers leadership and new forms of promotion. Most importantly, it tells authentic stories about the domestic quality, specifics and tastes, about ideas, brands and people behind them… all with one goal: building, strengthening and proudly representing the unique Serbian food brand.
THE SELECTED CANDIDATE WILL
- Support the process of strengthening of the association and deploy APSF statute and internal rules and procedures document
- Closely cooperate with APSF President and board members
- Organize and conduct operational management activities using available administrative forms, spreadsheets, templates, etc.
- Participate at Assembly and MB meetings, support organization of the meetings, invite guest speakers (when needed), prepare and distribute meeting reports
- Implement the annual plan of activities and financial plan of APSF
- Closely cooperate with Assembly and MB in regards to Membership Relations and Management
- Coordinate activities with local offices or other organizational unit facilitate meetings with candidates, present APSF goals and objectives and enroll new members
- Develop a network, maintain close relations and present APSF objectives and activities at meetings held with donor projects, NGO community, business sector and governmental authorities of Serbia
- Develop and submit project proposals, overview implementation of APSF activities and closely cooperate with activity coordinators and other staff appointed by the MB.
- Promote the Association both locally and internationally
- APSF manual, administrative forms and spreadsheets developed and deployed by the association
- Annual plan of activities and budget implemented
- Membership list and application form developed and implemented
- APSF board meetings organized on quarterly basis
- APSF introduced and presented to donor projects and governmental authorities of Serbia
- Monthly reports prepared and submitted to APSF board
- Annual activity and financial reports prepared and presented to APSF assembly meeting
- Position papers, activity proposals etc. prepared, approved and submitted to the relevant stakeholders
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Very good command of English language and computer skills are prerequisite
- Capacity to conceptualize, prepare and submit activity and project proposal documents to potential donors and other financiers under limited supervision by the Board members
- Good understanding of the Serbian business environment and food industry in particular is welcomed
- University degree in Management/Marketing, Agribusiness, Economy or Food Industry
- Strong analytical, presentation and reporting skills
- Previous involvement / familiarity with donor community in the country and/or NGO sector is a plus
- Reference from at least one employer in case when the candidate has been previously employed
Deadline for applications: 20.08.2019.