Executive Personal Assistant
The role will involve on things, such as:
- Being around (Through Skype conversations), and learning, which could be very helpful and useful for you.
- Helping with travel needs: Helping with finding the best options of flights & accommodations & trips.
- Calling different companies, to arrange meetings or ask for specific requests.
- Doing research on a wide variety of topics. From personal, to business topics.
- Preparing presentations in Powerpoint.
- Any other varied tasks.
Location is unimportant, as long as you are available, enthusiastic, committed, passionate and more or less permanently online. Show us why you are worth it, and why we should do anything we can to keep you happy. We are looking only for the best. If you are not the best, please do not apply.
Requirements (If you do not meet even one, please do not apply):
- Excellent English skills (read & write).
- English tests will follow.
- Ability to work from home without distraction
- Ability to respond promptly and politely.
- Good decision making skills.
- Being a positive, hard working, fun guy or gal.
You can work from absolutely anywhere. We’ll be communicating via Skype & email & WhatsApp mainly. You can work more or less whenever you want as long as we can fit it in around the needs & tasks in hand. We do not have a specific set of times for now.
Being flexible is key – We need someone who will be able to work on weekends sometimes as well (and take time off during the week, consequently) - we are looking for someone asap, the sooner the better, tomorrow wouldn’t be out of the question, in fact tomorrow would be good.
- Please include a short summary with your experience. We want to hear as broadly as possible your experience when it comes to this kind of position and your previous job experience.
- Please include a paragraph of why we should choose you other others.
- Please write "personalyuli" as the first word of your application, to make sure you really read this job description.
- Please respond to this job application only in English, as mentioned, English skills is mandatory and high levels are required. Any application responded in any other language will not be viewed.
- Please let me know why you would enjoy doing the tasks mentioned above?
- Please write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with all of the above, with the subject line "I am your next executive assistant"
Deadline for applications: 16.10.2019.