One of the largest investors in Serbia, a systemic and responsible bank, operational 15 years on the market, due to the intensification of its activities, is opening the following position:
- Performing internal audit assignments in accordance with the plan
- Planning aspects of engagements (e.g. gathers information related to the audit, researches previous reports and working papers to understand key audit issues)
- Preparing complete, concise and orderly working papers, ensuring that they meet group standards
- Methodically and thoroughly carrying out audit procedures, maintaining comprehensive records and completing the necessary documentation in accordance with group requirements
- Identifying and discussing audit issues with management
- Providing high quality professional service, by performing required professional procedures on all aspects of the audit engagement, ensuring that the expected quality of work meets agreed time limits
- University degree in Economics/ Accounting
- Professional qualification (e.g. CIA, ACCA) or willingness to pursue a professional qualification
- Verbal and written English language proficiency
- Minimum 2-4 years of relevant experience in internal audit or external audit
- Banking experience will be considered an advantage
- PC literate
If you are interested to continue your career within a dynamic and challenging environment, please send you application electronically with CV to our address.
With respect to all applications, please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 26.10.2019.