Who are we?
OPTIMA (www.optimagaming.com) is Seville’s leading software company, with offices in Seville, Cadiz, and Belgrade, internationally recognized with the most cutting-edge Oracle, SBC and LinkedIn awards, formed by the highest quality, responsible and amazing people, where we commit our day a day to develop, deliver, innovate and support our sports-betting and gaming software solution based on our own platform, modules and products. Being part of the OPTIMA Team and Family means to be part of a team that is working with a common goal, flexible, dynamic, powerful, exciting working environment, continuous career development and opportunities!
Right now, we are looking to expand our Power team in New Belgrade to support our ongoing projects with an
EXPERIENCED FRONTEND DEVELOPER (M/W)
As a Frontend Developer, you:
- have at least 3 years of experience working with XML & XSLT
- have an extensive knowledge of HTML5, CSS, JS and AJAX
- know your way around popular .NET frameworks
- make sure that the code you write is reusable, maintainable and well documented
- love sharing knowledge with your team members and you keep in touch with the latest trends
- are willing to learn and improve in your everyday work
- are comfortable working in terminal console
- have a good level of English both written and verbal
Advantages (experience or understanding)
- relational Oracle databases
- C# and knowledge of .NET Framework
- agile framework and/or Scrum Methodology
- spanish Language
At OPTIMA, you will:
- work on exciting projects for various international clients.
- work on Integration on different Platforms
- work on implementation for new clients
- help in the extension of existing systems
- take part in planning sessions, provide estimations and help steer the project.
- write documentation for the code you develop and provide support to your team members.
- make sure projects are delivered on time with a focus on quality.
What we are offering:
- competitive salary package based on proven experience
- working equipment & modern working environment
- international environment
- a daily dosage of fresh coffee beans and soft drinks
- weekly fresh fruits day
- demanding projects on which you will extend your knowledge
- collaborative environment with competent and enthusiastic colleagues
- opportunity to travel to headquarters in Seville
- mentor at the beginning
- and an environment in which you will personally and professionally grow
Send an email with your CV electronically
and become part of the OPTIMA Power Team
Deadline for applications: 29.10.2019.