At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with over 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services. Find out more and tell us what matters to you by visiting us at www.pwc.com
We are looking for:
Experienced Tax Advisor - Indirect Tax
Where you would be working?
You would work in PwC Serbia Indirect Tax team, advising clients on Serbian VAT, customs and excise related matters. You would conduct research and draft client advice, participate in complex tax related projects and compliance reviews.
You would be challenged by the work and people on your team as well as the clients we do business with. You would be constantly learning and have your ideas welcomed in an atmosphere of collaboration and teamwork.
What we are offering?
- Professional and technical growth, steep learning curve
- Working closely with leading industry experts
- Working with leading companies
- Private healthcare and life insurance
- Sports & recreation options
Who we are looking for?
Our growing consulting team is looking for an experienced tax advisor with knowledge and practical experience in the area of Serbian indirect taxation.
The ideal candidate should have University degree in law, economics, business administration or tax. Fluency in spoken and written English is a must.
Relevant working experience: at least three years in the area of Serbian indirect taxation, preferably in a consulting or law firm. Experience in dealing with the EU VAT would be an additional asset, but not a must.
The candidate should have the following professional competencies:
- Strong knowledge of Serbian indirect tax system (primarily VAT)
- Basic understanding of Serbian legal system
- Ability to work independently on indirect tax engagements, perform appropriate analysis and draft advices
In addition, we would be looking for other relevant competencies from a successful candidate, such as:
- Strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Good understanding of basic accounting
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn and develop constantly
- Team player attitude
If you fulfil the above requirements and want to grow professionally in an outstanding business environment, please apply until 01.11.2019.