Competitive compensation based on experience with stock options linked to performance.
Stara Planina Resources is a Serbian branch of Mundoro Capital Inc., a Canadian-listed public company. The focus of our work is on gold and copper geological exploration in Serbia. Stara Planina Resources offers competitive salaries with opportunities for both personal and professional advancement. The safety, health, and wellbeing of our people and the communities in which we operate are of paramount importance to us.
Exploration operations will be based out of Bor, Serbia hence working from the field office and on-site fieldwork at the exploration properties and around Serbia in general, as needed.
This position is ideally suited for an individual who has either worked in the exploration/geological division of resource companies or a recent graduate that thrives working in a high-performance, team-based, collaborative atmosphere focused on mineral discovery.
The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out a variety of geology assignments and assisting in multiple areas of the Geology Department, such as but not limited to:
- Logging drill core.
- Assisting with planning and implementation of drilling programs.
- Supervising of core sampling, imaging, and RQD processes.
- Geology mapping and sampling (rock, trench, soil, and stream sediment samples).
- Maintain health, safety, and environmental standards, and other geology departments work as required including contractors' work supervision.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University Degree in Geology, mineral exploration module is an advantage.
- Minimum 2-year experience on exploration projects.
- Proficiency with geological software is an asset.
- Strong organization and time management skills.
- Self-motivated ability to work alone.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- English speaking and writing knowledge is mandatory.
- Valid driver’s license.
Qualified candidates are invited to apply online under infostud.com. Please submit your CV in English when applying for the position. We sincerely appreciate the interest of all applicants, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.