Eyesee d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Junior Data Analyst.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
EyeSee is one of the fastest growing behavioral insights companies in the world, based in New York, Antwerp, Paris, and Belgrade. We use the unique combination of remote explicit and implicit methods to unlock the next level insights for our clients.
Through highly effective platforms such as online eye tracking, facial coding, virtual shopping, and survey, we measure the impact of shopper marketing, advertising, digital, and innovation. For research purposes, respondents use their own devices (computers and mobile phones), thus cutting down time, costs, and enabling testing on a global scale.
Our teams conduct studies in more than 40 countries. We had the privilege to work with global brands in a myriad of industries, some of which are Johnson & Johnson, Twitter, Viacom, Nestle, and many others. Find out more at www.eyesee-research.com
If you believe that you comply with the terms, feel free to apply for the position:
Junior Data Analyst
- Programming online eye-tracking & facial coding interviews
- Data cleaning and cleansing
- Testing – making sure that interviews are well prepared and programmed
- Checking and validating interview outcomes before the analysis
- Performing statistical data analysis
- Preparing reports for data interpretation
- Working on internal projects
- Bachelor’s degree: psychology related background
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Package (Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Quantitative (numerical) reasoning
- Communication and visualization
- Team player
- Creativity and problem-solving
- Basic knowledge of FACS
- Experience with Python programming language
- Basics of multivariate analysis would be a big bonus
- Work in a fast growing technology-driven research company
- Dynamic and passionate team of young professionals
- Career growth opportunities
- A comfortable working space
Deadline for applications: 27.04.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao? Prosledite mu oglas!