Eyesee d.o.o. raspisuje oglas za poziciju Junior PHP Developer.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
EyeSee is one of the fastest growing behavioral insights companies in the world, based in New York, Antwerp, Paris, London and Belgrade. We use the unique combination of remote explicit and implicit methods to unlock the next level of insights for our clients.
Through highly effective platforms such as online eye tracking, facial coding, virtual shopping, and survey, we measure the impact of shopper marketing, advertising, digital, and innovation. For research purposes, respondents use their own devices (computers and mobile phones), thus cutting down time, costs, and enabling testing on a global scale.
Our teams conduct studies in more than 40 countries. We had the privilege to work with global brands in a myriad of industries, some of which are Johnson & Johnson, Twitter, Microsoft, Nestle, and many others. Find out more at www.eyesee-research.com
If you believe that you comply with the terms, feel free to apply for the position:
Junior PHP Developer
Your focus will be on writing a scalable backend platform and developing APIs. As you will participate in all phases of software development process from feasibility evaluation to implementation, you will have to ensure that these components and the overall application are robust and easy to maintain. You must be able to work independently as well as part of the team. Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product will be of major importance.
An ideal candidate would have:
- 1+ year of relevant software development experience
- Strong PHP knowledge with an understanding of OOP principles
- Experience with Laravel framework
- Strong understanding of RESTful API principles and architectures
- Familiarity with MVC design pattern
- Solid understanding of relational (MySQL) and NoSQL (MongoDB) databases
- Familiarity with Linux-like operating systems
- Proficiency in using Git Version Control
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Excellent knowledge of English language (written and verbal skills)
- Familiarity with PHPUnit and automated testing
- Familiarity with some template engine
- Familiarity with Python
- Passion for perfection in your code
- Work in a fast growing technology-driven research company
- Dynamic and passionate team of young professionals
- A comfortable working space in the heart of Belgrade
Deadline for applications: 27.09.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!