FIS raspisuje oglas za poziciju Market Integrations Developer Specialist.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Market Integrations Developer Specialist
Do you find the financial markets exciting? Does using technology to develop complex and demanding solutions appeal to you? Then look no further… Come make your career with us
About the team
You will be part of the Market Integrations team that is responsible for the design, development and maintenance of key market integration solutions to brokers, broker networks and exchanges using exchange provided protocols such as FIX protocol, Nasdaq X-Stream etc. The integrations are tightly connected to our sell-side Front Arena Order Management System.
What you will be doing
As an Integration developer you will design, develop and maintain key market integrations that are critical for daily operations of many global clients. We offer you technical and functional challenges, where understanding customer requirements and solving problems is an integral part of the job. The development mainly involves our proprietary integration frameworks and map language driven by C++ based engine (similar to Python) that facilitate easy integration and help shorten time to market on one side and technology required by exchange on another such as C++, Java, Python etc. In this cross-functional agile team, you will take full responsibility for the solution which includes continuous improvements and innovation.
What you bring
- M Sc. in Computer Science or similar degree
- An analytical thinker with an entrepreneurial attitude to problem solving
- 8+ years of software development
- Experience in object-oriented design and programming, data structures etc.
- Experienced in real-time data processing, multi-threading, IPC and TCP/IP stack
- Experienced with working in agile teams using continuous delivery practices
- End user focused and passionate about user experience
- Solid understanding of C++
- Likes test driven development
- Delivers high quality software in a fast-paced environment
- Good skills in English
Bonus if you have
- Previous experience of integration type of work
- Previous experience with the FIX protocol
- Experience in financial markets
- Previous experience with exchange protocols
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered)
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 22.09.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!