Systems Administrator Senior
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
You would be a part of the team developing a real-time system for processing of foreign exchange products, including support for a customer dealing portal, interfacing to third party platforms/systems, trade capture, position/risk management, confirmation/settlement, and accounting. The system has web-based user interface and a rich technology stack.
What you will be doing
- Employees Desktop support with troubleshooting, ticketing system with timely resolution, prioritization and escalation
- Installs, configures and troubleshoots desktop systems, workstations, servers and network issues in a heterogeneous environment
- Responsible of the security & patching of the system for the desktop & servers environment as well for the infrastructure upgrades
- May have expertise in commonly used business applications, handle phone and email assistance
What you bring
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent
- 5 years minimum experience in Technical Support/ Service Desk/ Help Desk will be an asset
- Advanced MS Windows skills and MS Office skills
- Knowledge of VMWare/ vCenter solutions with backup solutions with backup solutions
- Linux skills, AD
- Networking basics
- English language fluency
What we offer you
- A work environment built on collaboration, flexibility and respect
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- Varied and challenging work to help you grow your technical skillset
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 22.11.2019.