FIS raspisuje oglas za poziciju Service Delivery Manager.
Za obavljanje ovog posla neophodno je dobro poznavanje jezika na kojem je oglas napisan. Ukoliko tekst oglasa ne razumete u potpunosti, savetujemo vam da razmislite da li je ovo pravi posao za vas.
Service Delivery Manager
Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking? At FIS you’ll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial services and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
About the team
At FIS’ Front Arena we have been building systems for financial trading, risk management and position control for 30 years. Our systems enable banks, hedge funds and other financial institutions make critical decisions with confidence, execute their orders and follow up their positions independent of the asset class: stocks, commodities, rates or FX. Whether the trade is done through an exchange or over the counter, we’ve got it covered. But that’s just part of the story. In short, we support the whole electronic trading process from sell-side to buy-side and front-to-back.
What you will be doing:
You will be leading a new team that will create and maintain a SaaS offering for the Hedge Fund market based on FIS’ Front Arena. Your role will start with creating the new team and defining the solution. You and your team will be responsible for creating the offering and providing services to our clients. Your key responsibilities as a Service Delivery Manager is governance across all areas of the service delivery process, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery.
- Building and managing your team
- Defining a SaaS offering based on FIS’ Front Arena
- Building, maintaining and testing configuration and customization of FIS’ Front Arena
- Providing managed services to our clients and ensure the service quality
What you bring:
We strongly believe that passion for financial markets and technology are equally necessary! We know that we can accomplish a lot more together than as individuals so are you a creative, passionate and a caring team player?
- MSc. in Computer Science or similar degree
- 4+ years’ experience as a Consultant / Professional Services
- Prior experience in a leadership position
- Strong programming skills in object-oriented languages; Python or similar
- Relational database experience
- Ability to contribute in an international based team structure
- Drive to deliver high quality software in a fast-paced environment
- Fluency in English
What you are:
- An analytical thinker with an entrepreneurial attitude to problem solving
- Driven and enjoy influencing the direction of your own development
- Collaborative and like to share knowledge
- Constantly challenging existing mindsets and ways of doing things for the better
- Experienced with working in agile teams using continuous delivery practices
- End user focused and passionate about user experience
Added bonus if you have:
- Experience in financial markets
- Experience with customizing and configuring enterprise software
- Experience with Python
- Experience with providing managed services to clients
- Experienced with Front Arena
What we offer you
- A multifaceted job with a high degree of responsibility and a broad spectrum of opportunities
- A modern, international work environment and a dedicated and motivated team
- Competitive salary and attractive range of benefits designed to help support your lifestyle and wellbeing (including private healthcare, 27 days of vacation, work from home – 4 days per month, etc.)
- The chance to work on some of the most challenging, relevant issues in financial services & technology
Ready to start your journey with us?
We look forward to receiving your application. Please use only the button below in order to apply (only complete online applications will be considered).
FIS is committed to protecting the privacy and security of all personal information that we process in order to provide services to our clients. For specific information on how FIS protects personal information online, please see the FIS Online Privacy Notice.
Deadline for applications: 27.11.2019.
Znate li nekog ko bi bio odličan za ovaj posao?
Prosledite mu oglas!