HDL Design House is one of the best companies for ASIC/System-on-Chip Design/Verification and Physical Implementation. We offer a challenging work environment, competitive salaries, additional benefits as well as opportunities for skills acquisition and development. Currently we are looking for motivated and creative individuals to join our team.
multiple positions in Belgrade and Ćurpija
Ref. code: FPGA-JSE012
Location: Belgrade and Ćuprija, Serbia, Europe
Education: M.Sc. Electrical Engineer or equivalent degree from Faculty of Electrical Engineering
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and background:
- M.Sc.EE or equivalent degree in Electronics, Computer Science or Electrical engineering
- 2+ years' hands-on FPGA hardware design experience (for Seniors)
- Experience with Xilinx/Altera FPGA simulation and synthesis tools
- High speed digital design
- Reference: j_-OlKwbfOthwel4ca2DELNL4iKGr8BFAX_PtSCUko8.
Additional skills that would be a plus are:
- Hardware/board design
- Verilog and VHDL experience
- Embedded processors
Your key responsibilities would be:
- You will be part of the team working on the high-speed 100k+ gates FPGA design using VHDL and/or Verilog (Xilinx and/or Altera) with simulation using Cadence/Mentor simulators
- The position requires a close working with the different hardware and software engineering teams
The candidate must have the knowledge and the interpersonal skills to be able to fit into very focused group of people working on very complex product development.
All open positions are for permanent employment. For all positions HDL Design House offers competitive salary (plus additional benefits)!
We also offer:
- Comprehensive trainings for Juniors from experts for design/analog/verification of ASIC/FPGA System-on-Chip
- Unique chance to join a rapidly expanding company offering fantastic career and skills development opportunities, as well as an exceptional salary
- Opportunity to be part of many sports activities with colleagues
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Engineers with no prior experience are also desirable, making this ideal opportunity for a recent graduate engineer to fast-track their career development into a more senior role
Successful training completion and testing will be condition for candidates to join larger team working in all stages of complex SoC design and verification.
For all candidates proficient knowledge of UNIX/Linux and fluent English is a prerequisite!
Please send your CV latest by 25.03.2017.