Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
To meet the highly ambitious strategic growth plans SR Technics is currently looking to select a confident and enthusiastic
Facility Management Officer
In conformity with the objectives of SR Technics Switzerland AG the Facility Management officer supports the Real Estate and Facility Management team in administration of daily operation.
- Administration of Facility Management helpdesk including distribution of incoming requests (mail, phone, helpdesk tool), creation and distribution of requests for tenants and creation of new deviations in helpdesk tool
- Administration of parking requests, approval of incoming requests, updating parking master list and creation of parking requests for tenants based on their contractual situation
- Administration of gas station, updating gas station with deliveries and supply data, manage price changes on gas station and creation of monthly and yearly statistics
- Administration of Computer-Aided Facility Management (CAFM) tool, enter media consumption data and account invoices, update room and asset data
- Create monthly invoices for parking space, rent and services to tenants
- Work on overdue list and get in contact with small tenants
- Provide summary for key tenants to Real Estate team
- Create monthly overview list for all contracts and income
- Several other administration tasks to support the Real Estate & Facility Management team
- Degree in Business administration is desired
- Project Management skills are an advantage
- 3 years of experience in Administration function
- 3 years of Facility Management experience is a clear plus
- Fluent in English (spoken and written)
- Basic language skills in German are an advantage
- Good command of Excel
- Detail oriented and thorough
- Good communication skills
- Able to work independently
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of the selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 14.06.2018.