Aptiv, formerly known as Delphi, is an advanced technology company with a proven history of enabling mobility. We’re dedicated to bringing the next generation of autonomous vehicles, smart cities and connectivity to life.
To support our team at the new manufacturing plant in Leskovac we are currently looking for:
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and maintaining all building systems and mission critical facilities equipment and other equipment associated with HVAC, compressors, wastewater, electrical installation, lighting, emergency generators, fire/life safety systems and associated equipment
- Performing tests and rounds, and analyzing data to assure the proper functioning of facility equipment
- Coordinating with outside contractors and maintaining ongoing communication with vendors
- Assisting with maintaining inventory control programs
- Ensuring compliance with all safety procedures as well as utilization of protective equipment
- Reporting to Maintenance Manager
- Reference: 4D3cEepx1YEsthX_Tk3sGJHiiBaC7hmFIYsDqs-nFpM.
- Technical High school or higher
- 3+ years of experience in facilities project management, maintenance, monitoring and repair of mechanic, electrical, electronic and HVAC systems
- Microsoft Office advanced
- Auto Cad knowledge
- Ability to document repair work and generate reports with minimal supervision
- Experience in automotive industry will be considered as advantage
- Interesting career in a leading, world-recognized company
- Opportunity to professional growth and personal development in an international environment
- Ability to implement own ideas and solutions
Please send your CV in English, including personal data protection clause electronically.
To learn more about Aptiv visit aptiv.com.