FAM SOLUTIONS is currently looking to hire a Project Manager to join our gaming and IT industry leading organisation, based in Belgrade, Serbia.
Location: BELGRADE, SERBIA
What we offer:
- Dynamic, high-pressure working environment
- Numerous recognition incentives throughout the year
- Frequent travelling to our facilities outside the country
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors/clients for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant shareholders and technical and operational feasibility
- Establish, measure, monitor and follow-up the projects and their sustainability, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term gals
- Measure project performance using appropriate techniques and tools
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients and staff/ team members
- Establish and develop relationships with third parties/vendors and clients
- Develop diagrams and process maps, in line with the projects
- Continuously develop leadership and managerial skills
- Perform other duties according to the instructions of the superior.
- Proven working experience in project management
- Strong organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Bachelor's degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Excellent knowledge of English is a must, both written and verbal.
Project Manager top skills and proficiencies:
- Project Management
- Developing and Tracking Budgets
- Process Improvement
- Inventory Control.
- Fixed salary plus bonuses
- Possibilities for career advancement and personal development
- Opportunity to work within a team of highly motivated professionals in a friendly and dynamic work environment.
If you feel that you are ready for such a challenge and meet the above requirements, you are most welcome to apply. Applications for this position must be sent in English. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
By sending your resume you agree that your personal data can be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection for the vacancies at FAM Solutions LTD Belgrade. All the data that we store about you will be treated as confidential and will not be disclosed to any third parties.
Deadline for applications:18.09.2019.