Arrow Electronics is major distributor of electronic components in the world. We look for a person to support projects for Analog Devices inside Arrow Electronics for South Easter Europe
Field Application Engineer - Analog Devices Dedicated
Work from home
- South East Europe, cover ex Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Romania and Hungary.
- Marketing & Engineering Manager Semiconductor EEM.
- To drive the creation of all possible design-wins at customers, in line with EMEA supplier and technology strategies, in order to maximise Arrow’s share and overall profitability through the generation of protected business.
- All tasks to be carried out in a quality manner, consistent with the Company vision and values.
- To work closely with Regional Sales Manager (RSM) and Account Managers (AMs) to define and execute account technical strategies based on greatest opportunities for growth.
- To drive technical strategies and activities on assigned accounts and/or suppliers/technologies.
- To maintain a strategic and field facing focus on the customers and to be visible on sight through frequent customer visits, also with suppliers.
- To identify new projects and maximize solution selling and parts per project.
- To follow up on opportunities and convert them to Wins.
- To handover projects to sales and secure billing and margin when project is won.
- To develop strong relationships at all levels within customer R&D departments and suppliers.
- To attend supplier trainings and to promote introduction of new products within Sales populations
- To support preparation for and attend QBRs with both suppliers and Sales teams to maximise customer performance and design-win opportunities.
- To work closely with Business development Managers (BDMs) to support Marcom activities and implementation/continuous improvement of EMEA programs within own territory.
- Technical education and minimum 3 to 5 years of experience working with electronic components, product or solutions.
- FPGA design experience is a plus.
- Embedded electronics experience is a plus.
- Power management design experience is a plus.
- AD-DA design experience is a plus.
- Good project management skills and experience.
- Business acumen and industry knowledge.
- Drive for results and achievement of targets.
- High level of ownership and accountability for assigned tasks.
- Good in building strong and effective relationships both internally and externally.
- Excellent communication skills suitable for both internal and external communities.
- English mandatory both verbal and written.
- Stimulative payment.
Please send your CV electronically.