Telenor, digi, dtac, Grameenphone and Canal Digital are all part of Telenor Group. Together, we connect around 200 million people worldwide through digital experiences. Our 33,000 employees across the world provide people with the ability to connect with what they care about, at all times and in all places.
Field Sales Representative
- Achievement of monthly/yearly KPI’s and sales targets
- Carries out the distribution of prepaid products (SIM packs and top-ups) ensuring optimum supply of customers (kiosks, traditional trade etc.) on the assigned territory
- Provides the appropriate portfolio range and optimal inventory at all points of sale, 365 days a year with regular inventory check on point of sales
- Regular field visits to customers and their point of sales according to assigned POS segmentation
- Presentation of current and new products and campaigns, an incentive program and other promotional activities at the point of sale and checking POS employees knowledge about the same
- Merchandising and effective use of POS-materials
- Minimum High School degree
- Proven track record in Sales or Customer Care area
- Positive attitude
- Active driver B category
- The ability to independently perform tasks in the field
- Proactive and Dynamic with customer centric approach
- Communication skills and the ability to develop partnerships with clients
- Organized & analytical
- Basic knowledge of English language
- Working in a dynamic environment allows to freely express opinions, ideas and inspire new ways of doing things
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Be part of a highly competent and collaborative environment
This position is through Outsourcing agency.
Please apply by 24.08.2017.