Trizma is a trusted Business Process Services (BPS) provider for some of the leading global companies, in industries such as financial services, IT, health care, and aero-space industry. Founded in 2002, our 3 growth pillars are: service innovation, customer excellence and a consultative approach to process efficiency.
We respect and we grow our human capital. We offer our own ecosystem a strong foundation which represents an international working environment with its own dynamic. We are consistent in growing a quality professional environment which recognizes the importance of each action.
FIELD SERVICE COORDINATOR – DUTCH LANGUAGE
Field Service Coordinator works in a very dynamic, multilingual and customer oriented business environment. Position is responsible for the proactive planning of all incoming work order allocations received within a specific geographic territory or Customer responsibility; position is also responsible for ensuring that all available resources are effectively utilized and predefined service levels are consistently achieved and contractual agreements met.
- English language – Dutch
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Support the activities of the Customer Engineers (CEs) assigned to this position within a particular geographic region or territory; Plan, prioritize, assign, and monitor all open work orders for CE’s, ensuring the prompt delivery of service to meet our contractual terms and conditions;
- Responsible for identifying and escalating to the Team Leader or the Territory Manager, or the correct person, any situation that will cause a work order to exceed the specific contractual response or fix time; Gathers problem information and records data in desktop tools
- Working with other Service Coordinators when the movement of engineers across territory boundaries is necessary to fill any skill or resource shortfall
- Maintaining effective and timely communication with engineers, obtaining regular progress updates for outstanding work orders, and handling all messages that are required to be transmitted to CE’s within the territory; Scheduling customer installation activity
Candidate profile and qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills
- High level efficiency, problem solving attitude, precision and attention to detail
- Responsible with good organizational skills
- Well-developed computer skills
- Not convicted or in a process of conviction
Trizma is offering:
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity
- Paid training