ACCELERATE BEYOND is our approach to outsourcing in which we UNDERSTAND business of our clients and end user needs, EVOLVE the business processes and models and we ACCELERATE together to maximize the full business potential. We do all in a synergetic manner, achieving unique customer experience over time.
Field Service Coordinator - German Language
Field Service Coordinator works in a very dynamic, multilingual and customer oriented business environment. Position is responsible for the proactive planning of all incoming work order allocations received within a specific geographic territory or Customer responsibility; position is also responsible for ensuring that all available resources are effectively utilized and predefined service levels are consistently achieved and contractual agreements met.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Support the activities of the Customer Engineers (CEs) assigned to this position within a particular geographic region or territory; Plan, prioritize, assign, and monitor all open work orders for CE’s, ensuring the prompt delivery of service to meet our contractual terms and conditions;
- Responsible for identifying and escalating to the Team Leader or the Territory Manager, or the correct person, any situation that will cause a work order to exceed the specific contractual response or fix time; Gathers problem information and records data in desktop tools
- Working with other Service Coordinators when the movement of engineers across territory boundaries is necessary to fill any skill or resource shortfall
- Maintaining effective and timely communication with engineers, obtaining regular progress updates for outstanding work orders, and handling all messages that are required to be transmitted to CE’s within the territory; Scheduling customer installation activity
Candidate profile and qualifications:
- Excellent communication skills
- High level efficiency, problem solving attitude, precision and attention to detail
- Responsible with good organizational skills
- Well-developed computer skills
- Not convicted or in a process of conviction
- Long term employment opportunity for best performing candidates
- Performing services for a multinational company
- Dynamic and responsible position
- Chance for a professional and personal development
- Advancement opportunity
- Paid training
Deadline for applications: 23.10.2019.