Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
Due to the opening of our new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad, we are looking for a:
Finance Analyst (m/f)
Novi Sad (IT Industry)
- Analyze financial data and create financial models
- Prepare monthly closing by making reconciliations of the data and verify reconciliation accounts
- Evaluate financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with plans and forecasts
- Increase productivity by developing automated reporting/forecasting tool
- Prepare monthly reporting packages for both R&D and General Management
- Contribute to master data maintenance in SAP system
- Propose and implement improvements of procedures and tools in your area of responsibility
- Support Business Unit R&D Activities as a reliable partner
- R&D Controlling Tasks
- Respect Internal Regulations and company's procedures
- Bachelor Degree (e.g. Economics, Finance, Accounting)
- Minimum two years of experience in the similar role
- Basic knowledge of SAP – with focus on SAP PS R&D
- Office tools (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Visio)
- Fluent in English
- Knowledge of German language is going to be considered as a plus
- Strong analytical skills and intercultural competence
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 14.08.2018. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental: