N Nursery & Family Club is a fast moving London-based start-up. In 2017 we opened our first nursery & family club in Stoke Newington (North London). We are now busy working on the blueprint to launch 2-3 new neighbourhood clubs a year, rolling out the concept across London over the next few years.
If you’re excited about helping us build it - we’d love to hear from you.
Work from home
About the role
We are looking for a finance assistant for our growing Admin Support Team. You will be working closely with the Financial Controller (based in the UK) and the Head of Admin Support (based in Serbia).
This role would be suitable for an experienced book keeper who is keen to learn more about finance and expand their skillset in an exciting and rapidly growing company!
- Processing purchase Invoices & receipts into accounting system accurately and efficiently, including communicating with members of the UK team to obtain any missing invoices.
- Taking responsibility to ensure that all transactions are accurately and consistently coded to the correct cost code.
- Reviewing employee expense claims for accuracy and correct coding.
- Reconciling bank transactions within Xero (accounting software) accurately.
- Preparation of regular payment runs to suppliers.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with sales invoicing to customers & reconciling customer payments accurately.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with posting of month-end journals and the monthly balance sheet reconciliation.
- Assisting the Financial Controller with various ad-hoc finance tasks as required.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately, keeping to agreed timelines for delivery.
- Fast learner with a good eye for detail.
- Experience with a wide range of accounting systems. Experience of Xero is highly desirable but not a requirement.
- Excellent IT skills, particularly Microsoft Excel and E-mail but also other Microsoft Office and Google Applications. You will also be highly proficient with other cloud-based systems.
- Excellent communication skills, with a good level of English language ability (both spoken and written).
Company website: www.nfamilyclub.com
Deadline for applications: 27.10.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno