Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Type of contract: Permanent with 6-month probation period
Reports to: Head of Finance
For Us, It’s A Mission
Mylan is one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies, providing products to customers in approximately 165 countries and territories. The company maintains one of the industry’s broadest and highest quality product portfolios, which is regularly bolstered by an innovative and robust product pipeline. With a workforce of more than 35,000, Mylan has attained leading positions in key international markets through its wide array of dosage forms and delivery systems, significant manufacturing capacity, global commercial scale and a committed focus on quality and customer service.
At Mylan, we mean it when we say we work every day to provide access to high quality medicines to the world’s 7 billion people. If you are unconventional, relentless and passionate. If you believe in doing what’s right, not what’s easy. If you are a ‘doer’ and have a passion for serving others, we want to talk to you.
Make a Difference
At Mylan, each person has the ability to make a difference. From the providers who sell and market our products to the producers who develop and manufacture them and finally to our business partners who support the providers and producers, we all have a mission critical role. Here’s how this role will help:
- Prepare consolidated monthly/annual accounting close and periodical statistical reports of Mylan representative offices (Serbia, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Estonia, Albania) for Mylan Switzerland consolidating entity
- On behalf of Mylan Switzerland consolidating entity prepare financial statements, tax and fixed assets reports and balance sheet accounts reconciliation
- Monthly reconciliation of all accounts between Mylan Serbia entity and Mylan Switzerland consolidating entity
- Perform comprehensive control of documentation and administrative procedures and approve purchase requests
- Approve payments through the electronic banking system
- Participate in budgeting and forecasting processes
- Assist in preparing various FP&A reports
- Car Fleet management
Here are the qualifications required for this position:
- University degree
- Minimum three years of work experience in similar position in multinational company
- Knowledge of accounting and US GAAP standards
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Excel
- Fluent English knowledge
- Accurate and punctual in work with numbers
- Able to perform in stressful situations
- Confidential and trustworthy
Mylan hires only the best. People who thrive in a culture of innovation and empowerment. People who are active learners and have a positive attitude. People who are leaders and know that, by working together we can run faster, reach higher and achieve more. If you want to be part of a global health care company that is making a difference and changing lives, Mylan may be the place for you. We encourage you to visit Mylan.com and Mylan.rs to learn more about our unconventional approach and how your skills might complement our mission.
Mylan offers competitive salary, excellent benefits and an environment conducive to professional growth and advancement. Mylan is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All information received will be handled carefully and treated with confidentiality.
If you want to be part of our team please apply for the position before 08.12.2019.
Only selected candidates will be contacted. We thank the other candidates for applying.