Finance Operations and Compliance Associate
GCOMM is an Australian IT services company offering connectivity, cloud and managed IT services to companies in Sydney, Brisbane, and the Gold Coast through direct and wholesale channels. We partner with leading technology companies like Cisco, Microsoft, VMware, Hitachi, Commvault, and Gartner to deliver services that help our customers run their business with confidence. We’ve been operating in Australia for more than 20 years and in Belgrade for more than 6. The company is constantly growing, learning and changing to stay at the forefront of technological innovation.
Right now, we are looking for a Lead Engineer for Infrastructure to join our growing team in Belgrade to uphold the bringing of a fresh perspective to the company and help to develop revolutionary creative work.
Why should you become a Finance Operations and Compliance Associate at GCOMM
- There is continuous learning through international business travel, latest, and fast-performing technology and software, and paid certifications and external training;
- You get to be surrounded by awesome, knowledgeable, and passionate colleagues;
- You will get to do things that are meaningful and gain an appreciation for your contribution;
- You will successfully uphold the work-life balance through company flexible work hours, work from home opportunity, fun and educating team building events, healthy snacks, and open office space area.
- Cover all aspects of accounting and compliance administration, including but not limited to:
- Ensuring that financial operational activities are executed and delivered as per the standards set by the Company
- Developing operational initiatives to achieve financial goals
- Ensuring that the information regarding the accounts is correct, verified, and reported in a timely manner
- Reviewing and confirming that all statutory compliance is completed to an exceptional standard
- Preparing, uploading, and reconciling the financial data across the company
- Completing the purchasing process
- Providing support in the bookkeeping process and maintaining the documentation accurately
- Operating in the electronic banking and completing accompanying reconciliations
- Preparing, controlling, and analyzing supplier bills, and conducting billing disputes and cost analysis
- Creating and leading various costing programs
- Managing customer cases
- Preparing and drafting regulatory correspondence
- Acting as direct support to other departments in terms of costing, pricing, and commerciality
- Performing financial analysis per request
- Education: An undergraduate degree in one of the following - Finance, Accounting, Business
- At least 1 year in a professional role with a proven Business process knowledge in Finance/Accounting area
- Experience with financial statement analysis, general ledger principles, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and collections
- Experience in working in the Cloud Accounting Apps is an advantage
- Advanced written and verbal communication in English/ Native English speaker
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency
- Multi-tasking is your thing and you know how to prioritize
- You know how to time manage to meet the deadlines
- You have a genuine interest in IT services
- Well-organized, accurate in details, and attentive
How to apply
Did you like this job ad? Do you think you are an ideal candidate for this position? If yes, please send us your CV and cover letter via Infostud. By sending your application, you agree that its information will be used for the purpose of recruitment and selection. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 23.08.2019.