Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. At Ardagh we have a reputation for innovation; pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
For more information on Ardagh Group, please visit www.ardaghgroup.com
Ardagh Group Belgrade Shared Service Center www.ardaghgroup.com looking for candidate position of:
Finance Team Leader
Accounts Payables/Accounts Receivables/Fixed Assets
- Coordinate/Supervises of the day to day activities of the finance team and to ensure the complete, accurate and timely processing of high volume of various documents (customer/supplier invoices, data sheets and journal entries).
- Responsible for allocating and resourcing work, as well as scheduling activities. Implements the procedures and principles for how the team will operate on a daily basis.
- Train team members on the process, their roles and responsibilities and the customer requirements. Ensures team members acquire necessary skills and performance attributes, in line with business and personal development needs.
- Focuses the efforts of a team to achieve the common goals and the customer satisfaction targets.
- Ensure that effective and accurate SOPs and Work Instructions are in place. Operation of internal controls and support of implementation of new controls to ensure work volume and quality is on the required level.
- Participate in problem-solving activities to identify, log and prioritize problem areas. Develop and execute process improvement plans.
- Participate in projects and continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensures delivery of standards of service (quality, effectiveness, productivity, efficiency).
- University Degree – Economic
- Minimum 5 years of accounting experience on similar or same position
- Competency in SAP and Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English is a must
- Strong team management and organizational skills
- Organized and analytical approach with attention to details
- Good communication skills, initiative and dedication to work
- Customer services expertise
The selection process is taking place NOW!
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, we invite you to apply for the position through our website
www.manpower.rs , Job Order #2370
Deadline for applications: 17.09.2017.
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.