Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
We strongly believe that the success of our business depends on the success of our people. We strive to create working environments where our employees feel valued, can work to their full potential and where their achievements are celebrated. We are creating an exciting future for Ardagh that is built on our core values of trust, teamwork and excellence and we have opportunities in a wide variety of disciplines across our organization.
For more information on Ardagh Group, please visit www.ardaghgroup.com
We are looking for:
Financial Analyst MBE
Ardagh Metal Bevarage Serbia
Financial Analyst supports the monthly preparation of accurate and timely consolidated financial statements and related reporting in accordance with IRFS.
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent analytical skills and business acumen
- Customer focus
- Results focus
- Attention to detail and persistence
- Communication across the organization in English language
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Master’s degree or equivalent other degree in business economics/financial accounting.
- Good English language skills (fluent communication)
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in area of financial reporting, accounting and consolidation (or similar areas) in an international environment. Solid knowledge in IFRS accounting, including consolidation
- Competency in internal and external reporting
- Experience in financial consolidation and reporting tools, preferably HFM (Hyperion Financial Management)
- Solid knowledge of MS Excel and SAP
If you are interested in this position, you can apply https://career5.successfactors.eu/sfcareer/jobreqcareer?jobId=14724&company=ARDAGH&username=
Deadline for applications: 21.08.2019.
Ardagh Group is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.