Ardagh Group is a global leader in glass and metal packaging solutions, producing packaging for the world’s leading food, beverage and consumer care brands. At Ardagh we have a reputation for innovation; pushing the boundaries of what’s possible, pioneering new production methods, new design techniques and new ways to recycle and save energy. The unprecedented growth of our business has been driven by our unrivalled expertise, obsession with quality and commitment to continuous improvement.
Ardagh Group Belgrade Shared Service Center www.ardaghgroup.com looking for candidate position of:
Accounts Payables/Accounts Receivables
The essential role of Financial Assistants in Shared Services is to support the Accounting teams in other EU countries, and other company departments, by posting accounting documents and actively taking participation in creation of relevant reports, respecting existing company standard operating procedures.
- Posting/Creating of accounting documents within company
- Daily communication with EU local accounting teams and other company departments
- Providing requested information from its area of responsibility
- Resolving queries with customers and vendors and other internal/external stakeholders
- Reconciliation of customers and vendors accounts
- Supporting internal and external auditors
- Other activities related to Shared Services Center activities
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance
- 3-year experience in finance/accounting
- Skilled MS Office user, proficiency in Excel
- Fluency in English is a must
- Good analytical skills and attention to details
- Result oriented and problem-solving attitude
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Customer focused
- Experience in a Shared Service Centre or in other Customer Focused environment is an advantage
The selection process is taking place NOW!
If you consider yourself appropriate for this position, we invite you to apply for the position through our website
www.manpower.rs , Job Order # 2691
Deadline for applications: 26.02.2018.
Manpower is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to gender, marital status, national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability.
All applicants will be informed and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.