Most people see
a children's stool.
You see a plan for growth.
Financial Controller, CFO, IKEA South East Europe
You see things a little differently. So do we. We believe that what you value is more important than what your CV says. We offer positions that will challenge your skills and let you grow. Come see things a little differently with us.
- You have minimum of 2-3 years of experience on similar position
- You preferably previously worked in retail industry
- Your strong knowledge of GAAP and qualification of ACCA would be consider as plus
- Excellent PC / Computer skills, specifically with advanced Excel knowledge
- Your knowledge of English language is on proficient level
- You have strong analytical and problem/solving skills
- You have ability to translate business needs into financial consequences and solutions
About the job
To lead, steer and support overall company financial reporting that protects and adds value to our assets, securing profitable growth and financial independence. By providing Financial Controlling & Reporting services, supporting a strong compliance framework, and effective governance to enable entrepreneurship and safeguard our people, customers and businesses.
About the assignment
In this position you would:
- Support and educate the business with setting up and maintaining the financial structures to follow-up cost and performance and support decision making in line with global frameworks
- Work closely together with other departments to create insight in costs and performance and support business steering. Perform variance analysis, reviewing and challenging reported actuals and forecasts and first level of commentary
- Coordinate the budget, forecast and cost follow up including preparation of management reporting
- Support an efficient and effective cost recharging process (calculation, recharging, agreements etc)
- Work closely together with the local and/or centralised Accounting & Reporting Operations to ensure relevant, complete, accurate and timely Accounting and Financial and Management reporting and maintaining effective internal controls
- Support the organisation with insight in financial performance, position and liquidity and support investment decisions and financial planning
- Secure cross-organisational readiness and continued business growth in terms of competence, performance and succession through enabling an end-to-end approach
IKEA South East Europe is an exciting and empowering region with great growth agenda in all countries – Croatia, Romania, Serbia, Slovenia and Ukraine. We will open 2 new stores in less then 3 years and establish IKEA retail operations in 2 new countries.
We strongly encourage and warmly welcome applications of people of all cultures, backgrounds and experiences because we believe that diversity in IKEA makes us stronger.
Join IKEA SEE now and apply for the position online by 13.11.2019. in English.
Click here to submit your application