We are looking for:
Financial Market Analyst
- The role of a financial market analyst is to identify investment opportunities and help our clients access those opportunities.
- You will support the Head of Research in coverage of the financial markets.
- You will also support the team more generally and get wider exposure to the market.
As the successful candidate:
- You should have a higher qualification in quantitative, math, finance and economics.
- You should have prior experience gained from financial markets research area.
- You are numerically inclined, with financial analysis, math and advanced knowledge of MS Office.
Some of your main responsibilities:
- Assisting in financial and regulatory reporting.
- Providing written analysis, analytical commentary and interpretation of developing trends in the financial markets.
- Recognizing and reporting about geopolitical events and their impact on the financial markets.
- Assist in performing market analysis and analyze trading strategies.
- Ad hoc involvement on various projects.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in the field of Finance.
- Experience in an investment company or insurance or banking etc.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- A numerical and analytical mind.
- A high level of attention to detail and a structured way of working.
- Willingness to gain new knowledge and skills.
Deadline for applications: 12.11.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.