Fast Track Your Career...
Why Cooper Standard?
Cooper Standard is a leading global automotive supplier, offering solutions in Sealing and Trim systems, Fuel and Brake delivery systems, Fluid transfer systems and Anti-vibration systems, employing more than 29.000 people worldwide. With a clear, profitable growth strategy and a strong commitment to investing in its employees, innovation and infrastructure, the company anticipates rapid growth in its key markets around the world by 2020. Our Serbian production company is located in Sremska Mitrovica.
Finishing Process Engineer m/f
Number of position: 1
Location: Sremska Mitrovica
- Finishing process definition, group participation and introduction of production engineering changes.
- Engineering support to current production cells,
- Scrap analysis and root cause elimination
- Participation in cross-functional teams,
- Carrying out the defined projects included in separate task plans.
- Preparing and updating process documentation (work instructions, parameter cards, machinery & equipment user’s manuals, control plans, FMEA, TPM, LEAN)
- Training Operators, Team Leaders and Technicians in the field of technical and technological issues
- Preparing and conducting tests
- Preparing and supervising the action plans implementation for improving process efficiency, product quality, material flow and reducing the level of scrap
- Reference: 0cQ4x_QJzrIiAsaIUdIKup5cGAwf2N7eA4e_1NWIeSo.
- Experience in manufacturing industry (experience in automotive industry would be considered an advantage)
- Technical university degree (Mechanical or Technological engineers are preferable)
- Fluency in English
- Computer literacy
- Detail oriented person with problem solving skills
- Chance of becoming a part of leading company in its sector
- Possibility for career development
- Possibility to meet modern standards and procedures, as well as production in automotive industry
If you are interested in the position and your profile fits the above stated requirements, please follow this link:
Closing date: 06.06.2017.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.