We are an international fast growing healthcare company and as a result of our rapid growth we are looking for:
Foreign Language Speaker - Medical Information Department
Primevigilance works with world wide clients which is why we need fluent foreign language speakers to help us provide the best Medical Information service to them. Join our young and enthusiastic team and use your language skills to learn more about patient health safety in global health care. We provide all the necessary training for you to become an independent part of our team.
Based in our office in Belgrade, the Medical Information Associate will be responsible for ensuring that all contracted medical information activities performed on behalf of PrimeVigilance clients are delivered on time with good quality and in compliance with the applicable regulatory requirements.
- Taking responsibility for handling medical information enquiries in both English and at least one other language in which you are fluent
- Providing approved responses to medical enquiries from external customers as well as assisting the pharmaceutical clients’ internal departments with queries where required. This includes acting as a call handling agent as part of the Medical Information dedicated call centre
- Ensuring that all medical information enquiries are tracked and fully documented within the Medical Information database
- Preparing responses to enquiries based on research in the literature and collaboration with physicians
- Ensuring that potential Adverse Events and Product Quality Complaints are documented in the Medical Information database and forwarded for appropriate processing
- Translating received information into English, if applicable
- Participating in the out-of-hours provision of medical information for clients who have contracted a 24/7 enquiry handling service
- Conducting and tracking local language medical literature screening (as required)
Qualifications and Skills
- Preferrably a Bachelor degree in a scientific field (native foreign language speakers) or Master Degree in language studies (Serbian native speakers)
- Fluent knowledge of English (written and oral) and another language (German, French or any other foreign language)
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and execute multiple tasks within assigned objectives
- Ability to work effectively in an international matrix team and value the importance of teamwork
- Work within a successful, highly – qualified and dynamic team
- Professional training and career development in a fast growing healthcare company
- Competitive salary
Please send us your motivation letter and your CV in English.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 19.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno