The Track and Trace Specialist is responsible for overseeing all shipments in transit. At Hermitage International we strive to provide a high level of exceptional customer service and continuous interactions with customers to provide up-to-date information on their shipments. The Track and Trace Specialist will track and trace all shipments from the point of dispatch through final delivery.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Communicate with carriers daily to track and trace shipments
- Collect, document, and pass on accurate information to/from carriers/drivers and team members
- Utilizing company technology, communicate results to customers and team members
- Create and manage tracking and tracing reports as required by customers and team members
- Document and communicate operational issues to team members and managers
- Identify available carrier capacity and communicate results to team members
- Assist with required operational and administrative load management requirement
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
- Ability to demonstrate appropriate phone and email etiquette with internal and external customers
- Strong customer service and problem-solving skills
- Ability to excel in a team-based environment
- Creative thinking and strategic problem-solving techniques
- Possess high energy and assertive attitude
- Must have punctuality and good attendance
- A passion for your work and taking initiative to drive growth
- Proficient with MS office software and databases
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in 3PL and Freight Logistics
- College degree preffered
- Competitive salary $500 to $600 based up on experience
- Friendly, talented, and inclusive company culture
- Incredible growth opportunity at a fast growing company
Send resumes electronically.
Hermitage International is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment. We do celebrate diversity and believe experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Diversity in our team makes for better problem solving, more creative thinking and ultimately a better company culture.
Hermitage International strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do, we want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Hermitage International and we encourage you to apply, if your experience is close to what we're looking for.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Chicago, 6351 west montrose ave suite 376