French speaking Customer Service Talent
We are enforcing our Service Desk - are you ready to join our team?
Are you fluent in French?
Are you interested to work with clients both on daily as well as on project base?
Do you thrive when your working days are diverse & filled with professional challenges?
Then you are the Customer Service Talent we are looking for!
Who are we?
ITAF is an IT Partner for small and medium sized businesses based in Belgium offering a wide range of ICT solutions.
Strongly client-oriented, our enthusiastic team is committed to ensure that our customers always receive the attention they deserve.
What will you do?
- Support our B2B customers and our colleagues with answering questions via phone, mail, ticketing system
- Interview customers on questions, incidents, changes, ... about our ICT services, with a focus on applications & processes
- Communicate, define, follow up, plan, ... tasks with ICT support staff & customers
- Work closely with the line manager of the application development team and support staff with administrative tasks
- Act as a project manager on small scope projects
Who are you?
- You are native or you speak fluent in French and English
- You have strong Interests in IT
- You are ready to take ownership for the tasks that are assigned to you
- You take pride in your work and are engaged in the things you do, able to work both independently as in team
- You have strong people skills and a continuous willingness to learn and grow
What can we offer you?
- A big variety in your day-to-day tasks
- Fixed employment contract
- Highly competitive compensation package depending on your experience and skills
- Work with colleagues from Serbia and Belgium
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Personal development that will help you build up your professional career
ITAF is an IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organisations. At this moment ITAF is based on two companies; one in Belgium and one in Serbia.
ITAF offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development.
We set-up and maintain complex IT services, support servers and networks on 24/7 basis, keep an eye on the business critical applications of our customers around the clock and provide many other services which let organisations thrive in today’s fast moving economy.
How to apply for this function
Please fill in this online survey: http://recruitment.itaf.eu/questionnairy/index.php/684281?lang=en
Only apply for this role if you meet the basic requirements which are mentioned above!
If you already filled in a questionnaire in the past, please do not hesitate to do this again. We do not keep track of candidates who applied for a previous position.
Applicants who apply for this position, have to answer this questionnaire. We consider this survey as your formal application (thus not the email with your CV attached that you might have sent).
These questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea who you are. It's important to have the right person for the right job.
And of course, it's even more important that you find a job which fits you. After this survey we will select people for a personal interview based on the output of this questionnaire.
Deadline for applications: 07.12.2018.