Froneri is new company of ice cream and frozen food, established by joint venture between Nestlé and R&R. Combining the success of Nestlé, the world’s largest food manufacturer and R&R, a leading ice cream company, Froneri brings together decades of business and manufacturing expertise.
Froneri have headquarters in the UK and operate primarily in Europe, the Middle East (excluding Israel), Argentina, Australia, Brazil, the Philippines and South Africa.
At the heart of Froneri is our people, passion for ice-cream innovation and a drive to exceed customers.
We are looking for highly motivated, enthusiastic analyst who would strengthen our Human Resources team in Stara Pazova and bring value added to business decisions on the position of:
HR Intern m/f
Main duties and responsibilities for this position include:
- Maintains Personal Folders
- Archiving all documents related to HR administration
- Preparation of various contracts in the area of responsibility: lease contracts, labor contracts, Internship contracts, service contract to be terminated or prolonged in a timely manner;
- Cooperates with staff leasing agencies and ensures the accuracy and timeliness of payment of seasonal workers salaries
- Support on different assessment tools and techniques (tests, interviews, and assessment centers) for recruitment
- Generates high-quality candidate pool using optimal sourcing channel mix (e.g. Social media, job fairs, professional networks, student associations, current employees’ network…)
Profile of the candidate:
- Final year student or graduated (preferable: social sciences)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Willing to learn
- Highly motivated
- Communicative and open-minded personality
- Proficient in English (both written and spoken)
- Oriented to details
- Good at multitasking
For accurate and timely performance of work, the employee reports to HR Specialist.
If your qualifications are in line with requirements of the announced position, and you think that this opportunity is in line with your professional and personal growth, please send us your resume in English not later than 25th November 2017.
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.