Front End Developer
Location: Novi Sad
Interested in a new and exciting project? Do you have a University degree in computer sciences/related degree or equivalent field experience?
Are you a creative individual with advanced skills in aesthetic web design?
Are you able to work unsupervised or without immediate assistance?
Then join our team and we promise an experience like no other!
What we need?
As the Front End Developer you will be in charge of developing front-end components for new and existing web based systems using a combination of HTML, CSS and JS technologies and integrating to a Java or Grails backend. You will be expected to build multi-user systems supporting hundreds of users and the ability to work alongside a design team to build prototypes and functional systems based on a series of wireframes and mock-ups.
What we offer?
- Highly talented, professional and friendly team
- Low stress work environment
- Excellent salary
- Private health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- The ability to use cutting edge technologies
- Possibility for personal and professional growth
- Colorful offices in the city center
- Free soft drinks, fruit, sweets, tea and coffee
Do you have the following?
- Experience with Semantic HTML, CSS3 (including Sass or LESS) and Responsive tactics
- Experience with dependency management tools like NPM and Yarn
- Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Gulp.js and Grunt
As a part of our team, these will be your responsibilities:
- Periodically reviewing staging and production environments, as well as client-side performance
- Translating designs and style guides provided by the UI/UX team into functional user interfaces, ensuring cross-browser compatibility and performance.
- Working closely with developers on a daily basis in order to implement best practices.
If you are interested in this position, please send a covering letter and CV in English electronically.
Deadline for applications: 13.06.2018.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno