About Humanity (now a part of TCP)
Humanity is a cloud-based workforce management software fueled by a commitment to innovation, iteration, and a customer-centric approach. Our platform brings together usability, smart design, and custom features to help managers and employees better organize and stay connected through our evolving suite of apps.
For more than 30 years, TCP has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible, mobile timekeeping and workforce management solutions. Trusted by thousands of customers, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and personalized support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector to meet their complex timekeeping, employee scheduling, leave management and other workforce needs. For more, visit www.tcpsoftware.com or follow us on LinkedIn or Facebook. TCP is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
We are looking for a Front End Developer to join our Belgrade team of 60 creative and talented people.
Your primary responsibilities:
- Work on SaaS application and be involved in shaping new product development.
- Identify trends and champion best practices on our Front End team.
- Lead knowledge sharing initiatives in both your cross-functional team and functional area.
- Strong technical background in HTML5, React, Redux, Node.js, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, and SOA platform development environments including Web technologies.
- 2-3 years of AWS Cloud development experience.
- Understand the MySQL Server Database platform for supporting multiple product lines and environments.
- Demonstrable experience in developing interactive, single page web applications; apps with complex logic; lots of usage and no tolerance for errors.
- Proficient in Cross-browser optimization: Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, and Internet Explorer.
- Ability to develop and interact with RESTful APIs.
- Strong HTML5 and CSS3 skills.
- Proficient in using Git Version Control.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details.
- Flexible attitude and strong commitment to quality.
- Solid organizational and communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with ES6 and Web Workers will be considered as a plus.
- Previous experience working on SaaS projects.
- Familiarity with Scrum methodology or other agile development processes.
- T-shaped skills and interests.
- Some experience with PHP, enough to understand the code and eventually make minor changes.
What You Can Expect:
- International and diverse working environment;
- A creative, talented and supportive team;
- Competitive compensation package;
- 8 hours to volunteer and impact the community;
- The work/life balance you need to be successful;
- Private health insurance;
- Culture that promotes focus on customers, innovation, teamwork, accountability and open communication.
For more than 30 years, TCP has helped organizations engage their people by providing flexible workforce management solutions and mobile timekeeping. Trusted by thousands of customers, TCP delivers best-in-class technology and support to organizations of all sizes in the public and private sector to meet their complex employee scheduling, leave management, timekeeping and other workforce needs. For more, visit www.tcpsoftware.com. We have two product lines, TCP’s TimeClock Plus software and Humanity.…Više o poslodavcu