Trizma is a dynamic Business Process Service Provider, operating in South East Europe, offering to its global customers the next generation of outsourcing services.
ACCELERATE BEYOND is our approach to outsourcing in which we UNDERSTAND business of our clients and end user needs, EVOLVE the business processes and models and we ACCELERATE together to maximize the full business potential. We do all in a synergetic manner, achieving unique customer experience over time.
Are you a Front-End Developer who has a passion for elegant code and overwhelming user interfaces of products that see millions of people a day? Do you want to be challenged by the team of talented engineers to design and build next generation of products?
If the above statements are in accordance with your capabilities and values, we are here to offer you to become a member of our development team. You will be working with the team of highly skilled engineers, committed to collaborative problem solving, teamwork and creation of qualitative products. Within this role, you will spend most of your time providing design implementation and specifications on new or already developed systems.
As a Front-End Developer, you’ll spend most of your time:
- Building front-end user interfaces with an excellent eye for design and ease of use,
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX design,
- Producing and maintaining of websites and web application user interfaces,
- Building codes and functional libraries that can be used in the future,
- Working on multiple projects both independently and with other developers,
- Collaborating with the rest of the engineering team to improve usability of product,
- Working closely with the leadership team to define roadmap and development plans.
What you should bring:
- Excellent knowledge and experience in Angular 2+
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Familiarity with software such as Photoshop, Adobe Suite, and content management systems,
- Ability to interpret and implement web designs,
- Ability to adapt and understand Agile and Scrum methodologies,
- Good spoken and written English.
What we offer:
- Attractive working conditions with an emphasis on modern and well-equipped Offices
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Challenging projects for our different customers
- Young team of highly motivated engineers focused on delivering remarkable products
- Opportunity to grow both professionally and personally in a stimulating environment
Deadline for applications: until fulfilled
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno