msgNETCONOMY is a consulting and implementation company with full-focus on SAP Hybris. We arm companies to compete in the digital landscape, improve process efficiency and enhance customer experience across all channels. msgNETCONOMY enjoys a global presence in more than 17 countries through joint venture partners, msg global solutions and NETCONOMY.
We are currently seeking a Front-End Engineer - Medior to join our team in Belgrade. The candidates who show the best fit for this position will have an opportunity to work on international projects as part of our dynamic and proactive team.
What will you do?
- Implement and optimize E-commerce solutions as a part of an agile team (Scrum)
- Work with high-quality code using SAP Customer Experience platform and Web technologies
- Contribute to international projects by delivering efficient, effective solutions which support client business processes and functional requirements
- Improve developer skills through constant contact feedback and teamwork with highly skilled colleagues
- Interact with customers and partners regarding functional and technical requirements
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 3 years of development experience in a commercial environment
- Experience with technologies like Angular, Typescript, RxJS, Node.js, React
- Bachelor or Master degree in Information Technologies, Computer Science or equivalent
- Understanding of concepts such as server-side rendering and progressive web apps
- Extensive know-how of different web browsers and their compatibility issues
- Affinity with digital trends and innovation
- Experience with agile methodology
- Self-motivation, proactivity and flexibility
- Ability to work either independently or within a team
- Analytical problem solving capabilities
- Ability to translate customer needs into appropriate solutions
- Willingness and ability to travel when required
- Ability to work in an international team with international customers
- Fluent in English and Serbian
What do we offer?
- A challenging and multi-cultural working environment in which you can fully explore your passion for technical consulting and digital business
- An opportunity to work in our digital practice and focus on omnichannel, digital marketing and customer experience solutions
- International exposure, internal and external training, and certifications to help you to further develop your talents
- Access to innovative and emerging technologies
- A team in which the core values are collaboration thought leadership and entrepreneurship
Please note that due to large number of applications we receive, we will only contact short listed candidates. Thank you for understanding.
Deadline for applications: 31.10.2019.