PlatformWD is the developer of medical software and ecommerce solutions. As a startup in the North American medical space, we are constantly juggling science and innovation to develop solutions that will help our growing userbase.
We are a young, flexible team, always looking to employ creativity and become a major player in one of the fastest growing industries in the world. Having set up solid foundations for our business, we are now looking to grow our team — which is where you jump in. We are currently looking for a:
Position open in Belgrade, Serbia
As a front-end developer, you’ll be an integral part of our development team which is creating products for several different platforms in close collaboration with our marketing/R&D group.
- Building beautiful user interfaces for our E-commerce platform;
- Implementing responsive web apps using Vue/HTML/CSS;
- Using state-of-the-art tool chain, e.g. Vue.js, Webpack, Sass, Vagrant;
- Working with our backend team to create/improve RESTful APIs.
Your qualifications and skills
- Good knowledge of modern JS tools (npm/yarn, webpack);
- Excellent knowledge of HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3;
- Working knowledge of English language;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
Desired, but not required
- University degree in computer science;
- 1+ years of work experience with any modern JS framework (Vue/React/Angular);
- Experience with Vue.js, SPA design patterns, Vuex/Redux, Vue components design;
- Experience with Vue/JS testing tools is a huge plus;
- Working knowledge of ES6.
- Positive and creative working environment;
- Competitive salary + stock option plan (as one of the early employees)!;
- Permanent position;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- No bogging down with endless meetings, approvals and other formalities. Just create!;
- Company offices located in the city center.
If you believe that you are the right person for the job, please send us your CV / resume in English language ONLY. Applications in other languages will not be considered for the job position. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 01.08.2019.