Frontend Developer (Web)
Work from Home
We’re looking for a Frontend Developer who will join our small early-stage startup. We're building a tool for esports fans to make following their favourite team easier. You will work hand in hand with our development team to build a high quality mobile app. If you are passionate about esports and are looking for a new and exciting challenge in an agile, collaborative environment, then we would love to hear from you!
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE
- You have 3+ years experience building web apps.
- You are willing to learn new technologies and programming languages
- You are experienced with React.
- Experience working in Agile/Scrum/Scrumban methodologies and frameworks.
- Fluency in English.
- Drive to keep up-to-date with developments and trends in the tech world
- The ability to learn quickly
- The ability to interpret and follow technical plans
- Problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experienced or interested in building Progressive Web Apps.
- Strong network with social, competitive and pro gamers, streamers and event organisers.
- Any experience in building products for online games or esports.
- Active in the Open-Source community
- Experience with backend technologies (Databases, REST APIs, Docker, etc)
- Passionate about UX and UI
- Be a gamer at heart.
WHAT WE OFFER
- You get to help shape our product and vision from an early stage.
- You’ll have a front-row seat to changing the esports industry for the better.
- A fast-paced environment with a quick-decision making process to ship products that fans love.
- A culture where your opinion is just as important as anyone else’s.
- You get to work with fellow esports enthusiasts and industry veterans (we're backed by Bitkraft, the Incubator by Jens Hilgers and Markus Fuhrmann).
- You’ll receive an educational budget to spend on resources, books, and conferences to constantly learn and become better in what you love doing.
We know that applying to a new role takes a lot of work and we truly value your time. We are looking forward to reading your application. If you’re interested in helping redefine how fans follow esports, send us a cover letter that best represents you.
Deadline for applications: 26.06.2019.
Napomena: Poslovi.infostud.com ne vrši posredovanje u zapošljavanju u Srbiji, niti u inostranstvu. Postupak selekcije i odabira kandidata je u nadležnosti poslodavca, a odredbe ugovora o radu predstavljaju direktan dogovor između poslodavca i zaposlenog. Svi pojmovi u oglasima, koji su upotrebljeni u muškom rodu, odnose se bez diskriminacije i na osobe ženskog pola i obrnuto, osim ukoliko specifičnim zahtevima posla nije drugačije propisano.
Koliko ste zadovoljni dobijenim informacijama:
o uslovima za ovu poziciju?
o zadacima za ovu poziciju?
o tome šta poslodavac nudi?
Ocenjivanje oglasa je anonimno