enjoy.ing is a Swiss based engineering company, with headquarters in Zurich, gathering internationally experienced teams of engineers in Belgrade and Niš.
We enjoy software engineering! Do you?
If you are looking for creative and challenging international projects, excellent working conditions, training and development opportunities, pure professionalism with a handful of positive spirit and…
You are a team player with open and friendly personality and would like to work as:
Frontend Developer for Global e-Learning Platform
- Be part of our agile team engaged in the development of a global web-content and e-Commerce platform
- Use latest enterprise technologies to support the worldwide provision of modern education
- Build reusable components and front-end libraries
- Optimize components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
- Develop new user-facing features using ReactJS and AngularJS
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Create proof-of-concepts using new technologies
- Assist with migration of existing sites to Adobe Experience Manager platform
- A chance to be part of casual but highly professional international environment
- Opportunity to learn from experienced colleagues, including internal knowledge sharing sessions
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Private pension and medical insurance
- Professional and soft skills trainings and education
- Awesome referral fees
- Sports, team buildings, conferences and events
- Modern and cozy offices in New Belgrade and Niš, cakes and fresh fruits…
- Possibility to travel abroad
- Work – life balanced schedule
- Respect and support to your professional, family and personal goals
- 3+ years of professional experience in enterprise grade software development
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Experience solving cross-browser compatibility issues
- Proficient experience with responsive design, developing for mobile web and tablets using responsive frameworks like Bootstrap
- Prior experience with web accessibility and web application security standards is a plus
- Previous work with content management systems. AEM is a significant plus
- Familiar with GIT and source/version control
- Bachelor or higher degree in computer science (or equivalent)
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Initiative, problem-solving mindset, excellent interpersonal and team-working skills
Working location: Niš
Sounds interesting? Then you should join enjoy.ing!
Please send your CV in English or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information.
We really appreciate your interest in our company, but please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Deadline for applications: 25.04.2018.